If you’re interested in having Shanti and Greg come to your school, library or local bookstore, this packet contains the details you need. Availability always depends on their current touring schedule, so please don’t hesitate to send us a Booking Inquiry!
Click the Teacher Packet to Download:
Teacher Packet Contains:
– Info about booking Shanti & Greg @ your school.
– Reading Details (typical program)
– Worksheets / Lesson Plan Ideas
– Order form templates/flyers**
**Educator book discount is only avail. at school readings
Reading Program Details
Our reading/music program for I Went for a Walk is approx. 45 minutes long.
– 20-25 min. reading the book aloud
– A short discussion w/about the story and being an Author/Illustrator
– 10-15 min acoustic music by Shanti & Greg (Play Date)
– Brief Closing, final questions.
This program can be tailored to suit your needs.
Our fee varies depending on our travel, etc. So, please contact us
! We’re very happy to work within your budget and can usually offset costs with book orders/purchases. We understand many of our public schools have had budget cuts leading to a decrease in art and music programs and we are willing to work with you to make this event happen.
We are artists and musicians who are still kids at heart. We see the importance of the arts in education and through music, art, and expression can help inspire kids and teachers to see new and different possibilities in themselves. Plus, anything that gets kids excited about reading and writing is a success!